Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Demoniacal: Licorice Root

Licorice Root is the number one root to use for compelling or influencing someone in the practice of hoodoo/rootwork/conjure. Licorice Root works by making the person being worked on believe they are in control and that they have made their choice of action without realizing they have been worked on or influenced into making such choice. Licorice Root is strong but subtle in action. Licorice root is not a "hot" or commanding root, though it is included in lists of roots and herbs for domination work. In fact, if one chews a licorice root one will notice it has a pleasant and sweet taste. Licorice root can also be used in sweetening works.

A simple trick one can do with regard to compelling or influencing someone is to take a picture of the person or their name paper and wrap this around a licorice stick towards one's self while telling the person what you want to compel them or influence them into doing, for example, "Janet Doe, you want to go out on a date with me". Red string is then used to tie the work up and bind it.

With regards to licorice candy, the majority of licorice candy sold today is not made with real licorice or licorice extract. Instead, most licorice candy is either artificially flavored or anise is used to flavor the candy instead of licorice. If by chance a person can get hold of authentic licorice candy made with real licorice extract then such candy can be used in place of the actual root.

Licorice sticks, not the candy but the long pieces of root that resemble sticks, can also be used to aid dieters and people trying to quit smoking. The sticks are chewed and sucked-on when a craving surfaces.

2 comments:

alice mirabel said...

I'm 40 years old female I tested genital herpes (HSV1-2) positive in 2002. I was having bad outbreaks. EXTREMELY PAINFUL. I have try different kinds of drugs and treatment by the medical doctors all to know was avail. Six months ago I was desperately online searching for a helpful remedies for genital herpes (HSV1-2) cure, which i come across some helpful remedies on how Dr OSEMEN have help so many people in curing genital herpes (HSV1-2) with the help of herbal treatment because I too believe there is someone somewhere in the world who can cure herpes completely. As of the past 2 months, however, I've been following his herpes protocol Via DROSEMENHERBALHOME@GMAIL.COM or +2349057809479 and it stopped all outbreaks completely! To my greatest surprise I was cured completely by following the protocol of his herbal medicine . Don't be discouraged by the medical doctors. There is a cure for HSV with the help of herbs and roots by a herbalist WHATSAPP DR +2349057809479 OR  call Dr OSEMEN he is so kind and truthful with his herbal treatment, kindly contact him for more information ViaDROSEMENHERBALHOME@GMAIL.COM    or WhatsApp DR on you will be lucky as i am today  

SMITH CASH said...

Good day to you all.. I'm here to share my experience to everybody all around the world because I know that someone out there needs this today. I've been with my girlfriend for 3 years and everything was fine with us that we don't have to fight or quarrel for anything . My girlfriend got a new job and after 2 months of her new job, I noticed some changes in her. Few weeks before my birthday, my girlfriend broke up with me for another man. I never expected such from her. I was in severe pain and needed help urgently. I searched for help online and found Lord Zakuza who is a spell caster. I told him everything I was going through and he understood me well. He told me that he will prepare a love spell for me that will get my girlfriend back within 48 hours and he explained to me how it was going to be done and I agreed. He prepared the love spell for me and my girlfriend returned back to me begging me for forgiveness within 48 hours. I was shocked and happy and I accepted her back.. We are back together and everything is going fine. I want to thank Lord Zakuza for his help by sharing this testimony online for other people to find help too in any area of their lives. Get in touch with him with the below details. For he's good at what he does.

WhatsApp/Call/Text +1 (740) 573-9483.
Email: Lordzakuza7@gmail.com

Post a Comment