Tuesday, April 3, 2012

"We Do Not War Against Flesh and Blood...": Licorice Root

Licorice Shown to Kill SARS and other lethal viruses

Slightly technical but worth reading.

 --  -Lisa http://stienster.blogspot.com Save The Planet- eat a globalist. ------------------------------------------- "The God of my rock; in him will I trust: He is my shield and salvation" 2 Sam 22:3 "Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe" (Proverbs 29:25) "Be not afraid nor dismayed...for the battle is not yours, but God's" (2 Chron. 20:15) "Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice" (Isaiah 41:10, AMP). Withstand him; be firm in faith [against his onset—rooted, established, strong, immovable, and determined]…" (I Peter 5:9, AMP) "Lift up your heads…that the King of glory may come in" (Psalm 24:7, AMP). “Call on Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall honor and glorify Me” (Psalm 50:15) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment