Friday, March 23, 2012

Aveda Comforting Tea - Shape Your Weigh

Aveda Tea
Everyone knows I love DavidsTea.  I've blogged about it plenty on here so it's no secret.  I'm about to share another passion when it comes to tea.  Aveda Comforting Tea.  This tea lives up to it's name.  It has a sweet after taste from the licorice root and peppermint which  I absolutely love. This is too much information for male readers, but ladies, I find this tea to be extremely nice when I'm suffering from my menstrual cycles.  The warmess of the tea helps me relax, and the sweet after taste of the licorice root help fight any sugar cravings I may be battling.

The tea itself is a bit expensive compared to David's Teas but not bad.  A box of 20 sachets will set you back $20 at an Aveda store.  A bottle of of the leaves is over $40.  Well worth it in my opinion though because the bottle has lasted me forever.  I don't drink it every day so it's a nice treat when I want it.  The tea is caffeine free, sugar free and 100% organic.  You can order it online here or at the Aveda store in Charlottetown! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment